pin it button

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale


Happy Thanksgiving! I  hope you are enjoying family, great food, a little football, and feelings of gratitude.  I sure am!  I want you all, my blog readers, to know that I am very grateful for you and your support of my business, and indulging me as I share my creations.  I am so blessed to have you in my life! This little blog is a joy to me to write and share my art, as well as a little about my family and me.  I'm glad there is someone out there who reads it! 😉

Don't forget that TOMORROW, Friday, November 25, from 12 am - 11:59 pm  (MDT) there is a GREAT Black Friday sale on my website.


 
You may have a few questions about these secret stash boxes.  Maybe I can answer them for you.

What is included in the mystery boxes?
It’s a big surprise, but we will tell you that the mystery boxes will be filled with retired products grouped together purposefully for certain types of crafters. 


The scrapbooking bundles will contain products like retired My Legacy™ albums, papers, Complements, Instalife™ mini albums and cards, Picture My Life™ pocket scrapbooking cards, and assorted embellishments like mini-medley accents, washi tape, and stickers! 


The cardmaking bundles will contain things like retired Cut Above™ card kits, envelopes in assorted sizes, papers, and assorted embellishments. 


Finally, we will also be offering scrapbooking & cardmaking bundles with a combination of products for those who love it all! Again, these bundles will be inside mystery boxes, so you won’t know which exact products you’ll be getting, but this gives you an idea of what we’ve cooked up.


What are the prices for the mystery boxes?
$35 mystery boxes (on average, a $70 value!)
$50 mystery boxes (on average, a $90 value!)
$75 mystery boxes (on average, a $140 value!)
$115 mystery boxes (on average, a $235 value!)
$150 mystery boxes (on average, a $335 value!)


That's good stuff!  Get your secret stash tomorrow!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails