pin it button

Monday, November 14, 2016

New Year or Wedding Card...You Decide!



Before we talk about this beauty, let me remind you that I am offering a FREE GIFT with the Happy Happy Christmas Album Kit purchase through November 18. Read all about that here.

Now, let's talk about this card I created using the November Stamp of the Month.  Not only is this card perfect for a New Year's card, but also a wedding card. How's that for versatile?

This lovely stamp set is only available in November, and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order. Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.

Also, think about these 4 little gems of goodness!
  1. How about ordering the Happy Happy Christmas Album Kit (available in post-bound or D-ring). That kit is $69.95 (but is valued at over $77). 
  2. Ordering that already qualifies you for the Stamp of the Month at $5. Cool beans, but that's not all!
  3. If you do it before November 18, you also get the Christmas Tag Kit and matching Merry and Bright stamp from me for FREE ($10.90 value).  I will send this to you separately along with a handstamped card!
           4.  So, if you do steps 1-3, you'll be spending $74.95 and getting $105.85 in product!  That's   about 30% value of your order for FREE!!!!! 
Image result for amazing deal images

I've included a list of supplies I used to create this card at the end of this post, complete with photos and links for your convenience, but before you get to that, here's a little detail shot of my card:



This card is all about the bling.  Not only did I emboss the glasses in gold, but also the starbursts in the background and the little bubbles. Who doesn't love gold sparkle? I also used my watercolor paints to add just a tint of pink to the bubbles.  Black, white and gold is always a classy color combo for New Year's or weddings, don't you think?









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails