Saturday, December 31, 2016
Thursday, December 29, 2016
Today at 3 pm (MST) the items for the final day of the 50% off Boxing Week Special went up! These sales go until 2:59 pm tomorrow, December 30 (Friday), or until supplies run out, whichever comes first.
Do you like jewelry, or do you know someone who does? Well, this special is for YOU!
Today, many of our Base and Bling line (jewelry making) are on sale. Prices range from $1.48 to $3.95. Now that's a steal!
To shop this sale, click here.
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Wondering what's happening today with the Boxing Week Sale? Today's items are pictured below. These items are available until 2:59 pm (MST) tomorrow (Wednesday, December 28), or until supplies run out, whichever comes first. Get 'em while you can. New deals will be added tomorrow and Thursday at 3 pm (MST).
Get the deals below at this link: http://leavealegacy.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1612-boxing-week.aspx
Monday, December 26, 2016
We're celebrating Boxing Week with FOUR days of different deals where you'll save 50% on selected items. Thefun starts at 3 pm (MST) TODAY, Monday, December 26, with a selection of deals that will last until 2:59 pm (MST) tomorrow. Then at 3 pm a new set of deals will begin. Check every day, Monday-Thursday at 3 pm to get a head start on each day's sale! These deals are only available on my website while supplies last, so be sure to shop early!
At the beginning of the sale, visit my website and click on Promotions at the top of the page to see each day's deal. Don't forget that it doesn't begin until 3 pm (MST) each day.
While you're shopping, you might want to pick up the fabulously floral December Stamp of the Month. I've used it to create the 6" x 6" card you see above. I've also used the very versatile Wreath Stamp with it. This stamp set is only available in December, and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on! When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.
I enjoyed using the metallic gold polka dotted vellum from the Uptown Fundamentals Paper Pack as my background. I love the fundamentals line. It is full of so many paper packets and ribbons and embellishments that can be used for just about anything. I colored the wreath and flowers with our beautifully smooth Shin Han Alcohol Markers in Pastel Green, Leaf Green, Turquoise Blue and Peacock Green. Don't you love how seamlessly the blend? I've included a complete products used list at the end of this post, complete with links and photos for your convenience.
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Today is December 22, which means only 9 more days until December says goodbye. With it will go the awesome "It's the Little Things" mini album sale. Don't miss it! This sale ends December 31 at 11:59 pm (MDT), or while supplies last, whichever comes first. You can see and purchase these little bundles on my website here. There are so many fun things you can do with mini albums. They are great to give as a gift, great for a themed album (like a vacation, baby's first month, friends), brag books, family photos album, and so much more!
Each of the albums you see in the photo above come in a little bundle that is discounted 30%. What a bargain! On the Close To My Heart blog this week, many ideas were shared, as well as photos too! You can see those posts here and here. I'll also share a few photos below, but before I do that, here is what is in each bundle.
A. Blue Jean Mini-Album Bundle (retail value $27.75, discounted price: $18.95):
- Instalife Album - Blue Jean
- #Life Cards - Enjoy
- #Life Overlays - Enjoy
- Memory Protectors Mini 4" x 4"
- Memory Protectors Mini 2" x 2"
B. Blush Mini-Album Bundle (retail value $27.94, discounted price: $18.95):
- Instalife Album - Blush
- #Life Cards - Hello Gorgeous
- #Life Overlays - Gold
- Memory Protectors Mini 4" x 4"
- Memory Protectors Mini 2" x 2"
C. Adventure Mini Album Bundle (retail value $29.85, discounted price: $19.95)
- Everyday Life Album - Stripes
- My Crush Adventure Calls
- Memory Protectors (choose 6" x 8", 4" x 6" or 3" x 4")
Adventure Album Bundle:
Blue Jean or Blush Album Bundles:
Stop by my website soon and get your mini album bundles!
Monday, December 19, 2016
THANK YOU! Thank you for following my blog and enjoying the things I post. If I could send a thank you card to each of you, my thousands of followers, I would! Since that is near impossible, consider yourself being sent this fun card virtually, a card I made with the December Stamp of the Month.
This stamp set is only available in December, and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with each $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Also, remember that between now and December 25, I am sending THREE handmade cards to anyone who orders $25 or more (before shipping and tax) on my website (see here). WOO HOO! You might even get this exact card as one of the three.
Do you have left over rolls of washi tape that you just aren't sure what to use on? Why not use them to create a fun diagonal pattern on a card, like I did on this one. In addition to some current and past washi tape, I also used Shin Han Markers on my flowers to create some color and personality for this card. I have found that I send thank you cards more than any other kind of card, so I try to stay stocked up on them all the time. This one was quick and easy, but it's fun and bright, and I suspect anyone would love to receive one, don't you? How about if I share some step by step instructions for this card with you, as well as adding a products used list at the very end of this post. Remember that a few of these washi tapes are retired, but the good news is that most of us have a collection, so you can just pull from your collections for the ones that are no longer available.
Thank You Card Instructions:
1. Cut all paper needed. You will need:
- Standard size white card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") or make your own by cutting a White Daisy piece of cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and folding in half.
- White Daisy Cardstock: 4" x 5 1/4", 4" x 1", 2" x 2" (for stamping and cutting out flowers)
- Black Cardstock: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", 4" x 1 1/4"
3. Stamp the "thank you" stamp on the 4" x 1" piece of White Daisy Cardstock, positioned like you see in the photos above. Adhere this strip to the 4" x 1 1/4" Black Cardstock strip, centered.
4. Adhere washi tape to the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of White Daisy Cardstock, from the top left corner to the bottom right corner. I used five 1/4" wide pieces of washi, for a total of a strip that is about 1 1/4" wide down the middle of the card (diagonally). If you have washi in other sizes, just put what you need to to total 1 1/4" wide. Trim off excess so it is flush with the edges of the White Daisy piece.
5. Adhere the stamped thank you strip to the card, 1 1/8" from the top of the card.
6. Using your Light Orange, Carmine, and Leaf Green Shin Han Markers, color and shade your stamped flower bunch. Cut them out, leaving a small border around them. Adhere this, using 3D Foam Tape, next to the stamped thank you on your 4" x 1" White Daisy Cardstock strip.
7. Adhere the 4" x 5 1/4" White Daisy Cardstock Piece to the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Black Cardstock piece, centered. Adhere this to the front of your card.
8. Adhere the 4" x 1" thank you White Daisy Cardstock strip to the 4" x 1 1/4" Black Cardstock strip, centered. Tie a piece of Poppy Twine around the left edge and using your Piercing Tool, fray the ends. Adhere this to the front of the card, centered from the left and right sides, and 1 1/8" from the top edge.
9. Add Bitty Sparkles to the center of each flower.
Happy shopping and happy card making!