pin it button

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

FREE Scrapbook Kit on January 12



Thursday, January 12, 2016 is my TWENTY-FOURTH ANNIVERSARY as a Close To My Heart Consultant.  Let's celebrate with a FREE Scrapbooking Kit for you ($14.95 value) on that day!  Here's how to get it:
  • On Thursday, January 12 only, place an order on my website of $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • When you do, you'll get a FREE scrapbooking kit from me ($14.95 value...and don't forget that if you order $60 or more this month, you get a FREE wreath kit from CTMH!)!
  • Email me (pedermom@aol.com) or call me (801.360.9896) and let me know whether you'd like the Little One Kit or the Forever & Always Kit (see below). 
These kits are so simple that all you need to complete them is adhesive!

Little One Kit (kit contents and finished kit):

Little One Kit

Kit Contents: not pictured are Memory Protectors and Instructions

Forever & Always Kit (kit contents and finished kit): 

Forever and Always finished kit

Kit Contents: not pictured are Memory Protectors and Instructions


I hope I get to give away lots of these kits on January 12 to celebrate my anniversary. I'd love for you to enjoy something that has meant so much to me for 24 years, and will for many more to come. I'll be scrapbooking, stamping, and papercrafting on my death bed!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

A SUPER FUNN CONGRATULATIONS to you, Sweet Karen!
You are a CTMH rock star, so says all of us!

Here is to your next 24!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails