I truly do adore my husband, Dan the Man. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! It's hard to believe that because the two of us fell in love, got married and had a family, we now have 14 people in our family. We have 4 children, all of them are married, and we have 6 grandchildren. It really does boggle my mind. This picture was taken a few weeks ago at our youngest son's wedding dinner. I really liked it of the two of us so decided it should be the focus of a single-page layout.
Here are a few features and techniques I used on this layout:
- I used the beautiful January Stamp of the Month (Adore You) for the words and hearts.
- Because of the bold pattern and colors in my sweater, I chose papers from the Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet, which is also bold and full of fun, funky, colors and patterns. I loved the little eye print paper so I drew an eye and cut it out and used it in the place of the letter "I" in the 👁 Adore You title. I felt pretty clever about that! lol.
- I also stamped the solid floral heart several times and cut them out to place as I wanted as accents around the layout.
- I used my Shin Han Cherry Pink Marker to color the Black and White Dots to add as embellishments to the layout.
- You may have noticed in the last year or so that angled strips on tops and bottoms or sides of pages have become really popular. I used this little trendy detail at the top and bottom of my page.
Here are a few close ups of the details of the layout, and I've also added a list of the products I used at the very end of this post, complete with photos and links for your convenience.
This gorgeous January Stamp of the Month is only available this month and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax). Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy!
While ordering, don't forget that for every $60 you order (before shipping and tax), you also get a FREE Welcome Home Wreath Kit (also only available in January, finished wreath size approx. 15"). You'll be prompted to add yours. You can also purchase this wreath kit for only $18.95!!!