pin it button

Monday, April 17, 2017

Anniversary or Wedding Card


I think the April Stamp of the Month (Flock Together) is perfect for weddings and anniversaries, although you might not think of those options when you first see it.  I created this 5" x 7" card for my hubby,  Dan the Man (don't worry...he never does social media, so he won't see it!) for our upcoming 32nd wedding anniversary in May.  It's crazy to think we've been married that long!  I was 18 when we got married and he turned 23 just a couple of weeks later. We were babies!  We have built a life and family together that I wouldn't trade for anything (4 children, 4 children in law, 6 1/2 grandchildren!).  He really is the man of my dreams (although, let's be real: he does fart and burp, watch TV with no pants, and do other frustrating man things! TMI?  Remember I said he never looks at social media? I'm safe!).

Back to this stamp set.  It's only available this month, and is only $5 with every $50 you purchase (before shipping and tax).  Purchase $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.


One of the things that I think makes this card special is the shimmery birds.  I used our Clear Shimmer Brush after coloring them with Shin Han Markers and I love the effect.


Here's a little close up of the shimmery birds:



I've  included a complete list of the products I used on this card, along with photos and links for your convenience, at the very end of this post. Happy shopping!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails