pin it button

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cards with My Sketch

You may remember a couple of weeks ago I posted a card sketch I created and a card to go with it. You can see them hereAlso, here's a little photo of them both.



Well, in that post,  I invited people to use my sketch and share what they created. Two people, whose artwork I admire greatly, rose to the challenge.  I'm so excited to share!

First off, here's a card from my friend, Jaquie Paech, all the way from Australia! She's a CTMH Consultant and beautiful artist.  You should give her a follow at:  https://sweetpaperpassion.com/! Great job with the sketch, Jacquie!  Jacquie used the Hello Lovely Paper Packet, which retires at the end of April, so get it while you can right here.


Secondly is my friend, Laurel Seabrook. Laurel does such beautiful artwork and I always learn something new when I look at her designs.  She is a CTMH Consultant in Canada.  You can give her a follow at:  https://laurelseabrookdesigns.blogspot.com/.  Laurel used the GORGEOUS Live Beautifully Paper Packet (that will be available from CTMH only in May...so you are getting a sneak peek). Check back here on May 1 and you can see all of the May Live Beautifully products and find out how to get them.  They are TO. DIE. FOR!


Jacquie and Laurel, thanks for making my sketch look so good!




1 comment:

Laurel said...

Thank you for sharing my card! I love your work too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails