pin it button

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Boy Layout with our Street


How about the papers on this awesome layout?  Aren't they spectacular?  When I saw the "Jack" Paper Packet and matching Complements in our new mini-catalog (Expressions 2), I knew they would be perfect for photos of boys, and I was right (I love it when I'm right! 😉O). Don't these photos of our grandson, Street look amazing on this paper?

Here are a few detail shots:

Now, let's talk about this awesome Paper Packet and matching Complements.

Jack Paper Packet - $9.95 (includes 2 each of 6 double sided designs).
product image
Jack Complements - Coordinating stickers and chipboard die-cuts, including some with white foil or black foil

Stop by my website to see all of the fun new products today!


2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wonderful layout!

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails