pin it button

Monday, July 24, 2017

Thank You Card and FREE Stamp Sets!


Have I said "Thanks," to you lately for your loyal following of my blog, and for your orders on my website, and for supporting me and my business?  Well, today is a THANK YOU day!  I can't even begin to tell you what all of you mean to me.

I created this card using the beautiful July Stamp of the Month (Storybook Alphabet). Each of the letters are approximately 1" high, so it's great for cards and layouts alike!  This stamp set is only available in July,  and is yours for only $5 with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When purchasing on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.  With this month being Stampaganza (with every 2 stamp sets you purchase, you get the third of equal or lesser value for FREE), putting together a $50 order that is worth so much more than that is EASY, PEASY!  Feel free to contact me for some help (pedermom@aol.com, 801.360.9896).
Here's a little close up of the card for your enjoyment. I've also included a list of all of the products I used, complete with links and photos, at the very end of this post so you can find what you want easily. Don't you just love that white embossing on black cardstock?  I sure do!



THANKS again for your loyal patronage to me and my business!






3 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it, love that paper pack :)

Live Web Tutors said...

Reach us for the professional writers like Assignment help
Essay help
Dissertation help
Homework help
Coursework help
Thesis help

Max Roy said...

I love all these cards. I have never seen such beautiful cards collection before. I will definitely gonna grab these cards. Now it's time to avail Windows Installation Services In Marion County FL for more information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails