pin it button

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thank you, Liz!


This darling 3" x 3" gift card came with a very sweet and generous gift from my friend and downline with Close To My Heart, Liz. Liz, I love the lotion and socks. They are both so cozy and scrumptious that I can't live without either of them ever again!

When I found this little gift on my doorstep I was so sad that I hadn't been here when you came by. But, much to my surprise I ran into you later that day in town. Fate! I'm so glad I got to give you a hug and thank you for your friendship and thoughtful card and gift.

Close To My Heart products used: December Word Puzzle Stamp Set (D1313...retiring December 31. It's a GREAT set so head to my website and order it now!), Evensong Level 2 Paper Pack (X7104B), Cranberry Stamp Pad (Z2116), New England Ivy Stamp Pad (Z2135), Colonial White Waxy Flax (Z1081), Clear Sparkles (Z1104), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151)

Thanks, my sweet friend, Liz! I'm so grateful for you!

1 comment:

Karla Kroese said...

I'm loving that tag, Liz! Karen, thanks for generously sharing these little inspirations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails