I always get so excited when the third Tuesday of the Month rolls around.
"Why?" you ask.
"Because!" say I. "That is when the new webisode of Art & Soul is released each month from Close To My Heart!"
"Where do I see it?" you say.
"Right on my website!" I reply. "Just click on CTMH TV when you get there and the latest webisode will be right on top for you to view."
Enough back and back talk. I will just dominate the conversation from here. I know what you're thinking, "What's New." Right?
Seriously, this webisode is a must see! It's called Summer Splendor and is full of Stampin' and Scrappin' tips and tricks that you can't live without. Here are 5 to pay special attention to (in order of appearance):
- Sentiments that Speak (get out your scotch tape)
- Clear Cards hints (Photo here is of a clear card I made. Enjoy)
- Circle Punch Flowers (By the way, we are making 2 different kinds in my Play Group classes the next 2 months. We will be making some in August that are not shown in this webisode of Art & Soul, and in September, we'll be making the ones you do see in this show.)
- Studio J tricks with Photo Mats (so many new enhancements have been added to Studio J. If you haven't tried it yet, click here to play for free)
- Picnic/Party Place Setting ideas from Jeanette Lynton herself