pin it button

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Vintage Collection - Baby Bands and Bling (BLOG CANDY!)

Just when you thought they couldn't get any cuter, they went and DID!

Vintage flowers and headbands for children AND adults are all the rage and Baby Bands and Bling has made sure to be on the cutting edge. Kori, you have outdone yourself with this Vintage Collection! These great flowers and headbands are perfect for little ones, or even 'big ones' like me!

Check out the new collection here.

Place an order at Baby Bands and Bling any time between now and Friday, then come back and post here to let me know you did, and your name will be put in a drawing for Close To My Heart's sweet stamp set, "You're Sweet" (B1351) {$13.95 value). I will draw the winner on Saturday morning and post that here and then we'll work out getting your address and I'll pop this set in the mail to you next week.

Don't you just LOVE blog candy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails