pin it button

Friday, January 7, 2011

February Play Group Layouts (Wings)

I promised that I'd show you all three of the 2-page 12" x 12" layouts that we will be making in my Play Group scrapbooking classes in February using the Elegantly Bohemian "Wings" papers from Close To My Heart, and this post does just that. I hope you enjoy them (click on any layout to see it larger and in more detail). Even more than that, I hope you'll join me at one of my Play Group classes in February.

Layout #1 - "Joy":
Layout #2 - "Field of Dreams":
Layout #3 - "True Love":
Dates and Times to choose from at my home in Highland, UT:
  • Tues, February 15, 10 am - 1 pm
  • Tues, February 15, 7 - 10 pm
  • Wed, February 16, 10 am - 1 pm
  • Wed, February 16, 7 - 10 pm
Shopping List (you are only required to purchase the "Basic Kit" to attend. Anything you purchase after that is totally up to you.

Basic Kit (see it here)
Wings Level 2 Paper Pack
Exclusive Stamp Set
Black Mini-Medley Accents
Spray Pen
Workshop Guide
2 extra sheets of Colonial White Cardstock (gift from Karen)
Value of over $35 before shipping and tax
Subtotal: $29.95 Total with shipping and tax: $34.37

Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (order the Better Kit this month and get the Stamp of the Month FREE... a $22.95 value!)
Wings My Stickease Collection
Wings Level 2 Pleated Ribbon Assortment
Black Mini-Medley Accents
Bohemian Alphabet
Subtotal: $69.80 Total with shipping and tax: $80.07

Best Kit = Basic and Better Kits + the following products
Hearts Dimensional Elements
Pearl Paint
Vineyard Berry Reinker
Vineyard Berry Stamp Pad
Olive Stamp Pad
Black Stamp Pad
Round Sponge
Subtotal: $97.25 Total with shipping and tax: $111.56

Call or email me to sign up for a class and to place your kit order no later than Tuesday, February 8 at 9 am (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) OR, order some of these items yourself on my website 24/7.

5 comments:

AmeeG said...

I love your layouts. I order from Jill M and use your cutting guides frequently. How did you make the flowers out of the pleated ribbon??? I can't figure them out.

Thanks
Amee

Unknown said...

Hi Amee! I'm so glad that you took the time to comment. It's kind of hard to explain the flowers with words alone (without demonstrating) but I'll try. Use the new pleated ribbon in the Wings Level 2 Assortment. Start at the middle of the flower and wind in a spiral, moving outward and putting each new time around behind the one before. When you are done, hold it carefully in your hand and put liquid glass wherever you want to adhere it in a nice circle just smaller than the flower. Put it down on your liquid glass puddle and press until it begins to dry. Let it dry all the way and then put one of the black curdouroy brads from the black mini-medley through the center. Voila!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Gosh, Karen, you always know how to take your layouts to the next level and beyond! Beautiful work, my friend! :)

cnelson said...

These are so fabulous! love the photo placement and design!

Nicole Norris said...

I agree with Vicki. You do amazing work. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails