August is here! That means some REALLY GREAT things with Close To My Heart. Trust me...you WANT to read on. You don't want to miss one juicy detail of the great things that are going on this month, or how to get the cuter than cute set I used on this card!
As always, you can click on any image in this post to see it larger and in more detail.
1. New Idea Book Is Live: The brand new Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book went live today. You can view it by clicking on the link below or the catalog image on the left side of my blog. It is GORGEOUS and so are all the products inside. I'm tellin' ya:
- There is not a new paper kit that I don't love.
- There are so many wonderful new stamp sets and accessories.
- Our background and texture paper (patterned paper) is now a heavier weight. In addition to that, it now has a 'zip strip' that is a fun border you can add to your creations! WOO HOO!
- Acrylic stamp set prices have dropped too. How many companies do you see LOWERING prices right now?
- If you are a Play Group member, you get one FREE! I'll be giving you your copy at our August Play Groups.
- If you'd like to stop by my home in Springville, UT to pick on up, I'm happy to give you a complimentary copy!
- If you need one sent, I'm happy to send one to you for the price of shipping ($5). The Idea Book is on me!
2. There is a great special this month called "Extra, Extra"!: When you spend $50 (before shipping and tax) you qualify for the August Stamp of the Month (Wicked...see below) for $5. Purchase that for the $5 and you get this DARLING font stamp set (not available any other way) for FREE!
3. August Stamp of the Month: The Stamp of the Month program has been simplified. And, if you spend $50 in a single order (before shipping and tax) you can now get the Stamp of the Month for less than half the price you could before. Here's how the simplified program works:
- Spend $50 and the Stamp of the Month is yours for only $5. ($22.95 value)
- You can also purchase the set for it's full value of $22.95.