Yesterday, I posted this little advent calendar box with a promise that I would be adding detailed information soon on how you can make yours. Well, here it is...as promised.
You can participate in making one of these boxes in one of 3 ways:
- Come to the workshop on Thursday, October 20, 2011 (you can choose between a morning workshop: 10 am - 1 pm, or an evening workshop: 7-10 pm) in American Fork, UT
- Host your own workshop at your home with your friends. I will come anywhere between Ogden and Santaquin, UT. I just require that you have at least 10 boxes purchased (that means if one person purchases 5, one person 3, and one person 2, you can host a workshop. It doesn't have to be 10 different people).
- Participate long distance: just add $10 to the price. This will include me stamping your stamped items and the shipping.
- My Creations Memory Game Box with 24 Cards
- 4 sheets 12" x 12" Plaid and Striped B&T Believe Paper
- 1 sheet White Daisy 12" x 12" Cardstock
- 1 sheet Sweet Leaf 12" x 12" Cardstock
- Red, Pink and Purple Sparkle Assortment (enough for 4 boxes)
- Green Ribbon Collection (enough for 4 boxes)
- 8.5" x 11" White Daisy Cardstock with daily advent prompts
- Round Sponge
- Cutting Guide
- Printed Instructions (if you are purchasing a long-distance kit)
Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products
Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products:
If you would like to come to the workshop, host a workshop of your own, or order a kit long-distance, just email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give me a call (801.360.9896). You can also purchase most of these wonderful Close To My Heart items on my website, 24/7.