Happy September! As always, a new month comes with new stamps and specials and this post will explain them to you so you can plan your CTMH purchases around them this month.
You can click on any photo in this post to see it larger and in more detail.
1. Did you know that September is National Stamping Month? Of course Close To My Heart wanted to celebrate with something special, so they created their very first DOUBLE stamp set that you can earn for FREE this month. The stamp set is two "D" size stamp sets (a "double D" if you will) put together in one envelope, called "Pair-a-Phrase". It's full of fun designs and sentiments for almost any occasion. During the month of September, if you spend $75 (before shipping and tax), this stamp set is yours for FREE! FREE I tell you. That's MUCH less than you would pay a plastic surgeon for a DOUBLE D, and so much less painful. Oh, heavens! I crack myself up!
The cards you see at the top of the post are cards that I made using the "Pair-a-Phrase" set (supply list at the end of this post). I've also included a close up of one of the cards and a photo of the entire set for your viewing pleasure.
2. September Stamp of the Month: I think this set is full of creative possibilities and full functionality for every day needs. It's great for cards, invitations, tags, and MORE! It's called "Limited Edition", which I find a bit funny because to me, the possibilities with this set are UNLIMITED.
You can purchase this set during the month of September only in one of two ways:
- Spend $50 (before shipping and tax) and get it for only $5
- Purchase it for $17.95
- To order either or both of these stamp sets, just go to my website and click on Shop Online.
- If your order totals $50 (before shipping and tax), you will qualify for the Stamp of the Month at $5. If your order totals $75, you qualify for the Pair-a-Phrase" stamp set FREE and the "Limited Edition" stamp set for $5. You'll be prompted to add them before you finish your order.
- If you just want to purchase the Stamp of the Month at full price, you can type "Stamp of the Month" in the quick search box on the left side of the shopping page and it will come up and you can click "add to cart".
- There is a link on the side of my blog to view the current Autumn/Winter Idea Book if you want to go shopping!
Limited Edition Card products used: Limited Edition Stamp Set, Sonoma Level 2 Paper Pack, Smokey Plum Stamp Pad, Desert Sand Stamp Pad, Corner Rounder, Art Philosophy CTMH/Cricut Cartridge, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Bling Assortment, Round Sponge.