pin it button

Monday, January 30, 2012

2 More Days To Take Advantage of GREAT Scrapbooking Specials Before January 31

Livvi Maren

Street Frederick

Hello, everyone!  I'm still here in Chicago enjoying every moment with our daughter, Kori, her hubby, Rick, their daughter, Daci and their brand new twins, Street and Livvi.  They are the sweetest babies since...well, since Daci. :)  I had to share a photo of each of them today.  How cute are they?  Don't worry, you don't need to answer. I already know!  Tee hee. Leaving in a week is going to be so bittersweet. I miss my family at home so much, but leaving this sweet family in Chicago will break my heart.

With tomorrow being the last day of the month, I wanted to quickly remind you that there are MANY dozens of wonderful items that will be retiring as of midnight of January 31 (MST).  You can see the list and links to the products here.  This Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon is one of them, and a product that I use a TON!





You also have until that same time, midnight on January 31 (MST) to take advantage of the January specials with Close To My Heart.  You can be reminded of what they are here.

The January Stamp of the Month is one of them. How awesome is this card created by my friend and downline, Lynette Kankamp?  Perfect invitation!  I love this Stamp of the Month and it can be yours for only $5 with a $50 purchase this month.



Lastly, there have been many items (especially Christmas and Halloween items) added to the "While Supplies Last" portion of my website, many more than 80% off retail prices. They are available while supplies last.  This "Mistletoe" pack of paper is one of them. It's beautiful and at  61% off (only $5!), it's a bargain. That's $5 for 10 sheets of cardstock and 12 sheets of two-sided patterned paper.  That averages out to only about .23 per sheet. WOW!





Happy end of January!  I hope yours has been as full of joy as mine has.

Warmly,
Karen

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gracious! We have fallen in love with these little babies!! So cute!!

Laurel said...

What a couple of precious babies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails