Here's a little "Table of Contents" to what you'll find in today's post:
1. A Perfect 10 for Studio J Members
2. Rock the Block!
3. January Stamp of the Month (Little Reminder)
1. A Perfect 10 for Studio J Members:
www.ctmh.com/leavealegacy), click on "Studio J" and go from there. Easy, peasy, lemon squeasy!
2. Rock the Block:
As you know (because I already told you!), this special began on December 19 and goes through January 31. It's a GREAT way to get something wonderful for very little $.
Here's how it works:
When you place a $25 minimum order from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you get TWO valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations Collage Cubes (this is a sneak-eek product from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, will retail for approx. $15 then) and the EXCLUSIVE "Rock the Block" E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion and a $29.95 value). That's over a $45 value for only $15!
Not sure what to purchase for that $25? Well, here are some great suggestions:
- a Level 2 Paper Pack of your choice ($9.95). A great one this time of year would be "Wonderland"
- two coordinating stamp pads ($5.25 each). If you chose "Wonderland" for your paper pack, then I suggest Twilight and Chocolate as your inks.
- an Acrylic Block to go with the "Rock the Block" stamp set (I suggest the 4" x 5" block if you don't already have any blocks)
- OR, if you already have Acrylic Blocks, substitute that item with the matching Complements or My Stickease to match the kit you've chosen (if you chose "Wonderland", then I suggest the "Wonderland" My Stickease to match!)
If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this wonderful "Rock the Block" kit before you check out.
Oh, and if you want to watch a short little video on how to use this awesome "Rock the Block" kit, just go to this post.
3. January Stamp of the Month:
I love this set and have had so much fun playing with it (actual size of the carrier sheet you see above is 6" x 6"). The card you see at the beginning of this post was made with this awesome set ("Little Reminder"). You may recognize it from a 'sneak peek' I shared in December here. This set is yours for only $5 ($17.95) with a $50 purchase. If you are already taking advantage of the Rockin' "Rock the Block" special, you will have spent $25 and then an additional $15 on the kit. That means you only have $10 more to spend to get this set for $5. AWESOME! If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this before you check out.
CTMH products used on pictured card (for a tutorial on how to make the snowflake, go here): January Stamp of the Month, Universal Backgrounds Stamp Set, Snow Flurries Stamp Set, Snow Days Stamp Set, White Daisy Die Cut Cards and Envelopes, Bright Blue Cardstock Shade Pack, Crystal Blue Stamp Pad, Twilight Stamp Pad, Versamark Stamp Pad, White Daisy Embossing Powder, Flurry Dimensional Elements, Prisma Glitter, Liquid Applique, Liquid Glass, Round Sponge, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, 3D Foam Tape, Twilight Organdy Ribbon (retired).