pin it button

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January Scrapbooking Specials...Only SIX Days Left


Hello from cold Chicago, everyone.  Heavens to Betsy! It is cold and snows at home in Utah all the time, but there is something about windy and humid Chicago cold and snow that just bite through you to the bone. I guess it's a good thing I am spending 90% of my time snuggled up with the brand new twins and my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter as well. It  sure is going to be hard to leave them all when my time is up.  I am missing Dan and Dawson terribly though, so I guess there will be some pull to head back to Utah when it's time.

Today, I am sharing another piece of artwork done with the AWESOME Close To My Heart January Stamp of the Month. This gorgeous and oh-so-creative piece of art was created by my friend and downline, Yvonne W.  Yvonne is so talented and she outdid herself with creativity on this door hanger.  The black square and circle are painted with chalkboard paint.  The pocket holds a sticky note pad and a piece of chalk. The circle at the bottom is a calendar. The month rotates with the cute jute handle and the days can be circled with chalk.   Brilliant, Yvonne!  There is a products used list at the very end of this post complete with links to the CTMH products that Yvonne used for your convenience.

I also wanted to remind you of the awesome January specials as well as the items that will be retiring on January 31 at the latest. If they run out before then, they are gone. Get 'em while you still can.

Before I move on to that, I just HAD to share a couple of photos of my daughter and her beautiful family. I have LOVED being here in the Chicago to enjoy every little moment with her and her hubby, Rick, as well as these new twins and my little Daci.  I'm not a proud grandma in the least.
Rick, Kori, Livvi, Street and Daci

Street and Livvi
Here is the down low on the specials. Don't forget that they all end on January 31...

1.  Close To My Heart Retiring Products:  You can see the list here. I have also included links to each item in that post so you can see each product and easily add it to your cart if you wish.

2.  January Stamp of the Month:  As you can tell by the many posts I have shared this month featuring artwork made with this awesome set, I absolutely LOVE this set.  It's only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order.  Read more about how to get it here.

3.  Rock the Block:  This stamp set and block set (value of over $45) are yours for only $15 with a $25 order.  Wow! So, if you order $50 or more (before shipping and tax), then the Stamp of the Month is only $5 and the "Rock the Block" kit is only $15!  That's over $112 worth of products for only $70.  What a bargain. Read more about the "Rock the Block" promotion here.




4.  A Perfect 10:  January is FREE layout month for Studio J members.  For every 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts you buy, you'll receive the 10th layout free. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your card. You'll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering multiples of 10.  Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free.  Buy 27 and get 3 free. And so on!  If you're not a member yet, NOW is a GREAT time to join!  To access your account, or to set up a new one and purchase a membership, just go to my website (www.ctmh.com/leavealegacy), click on "Studio J" and go from there.  Easy, peasy, lemon squeasy!




Close To My Heart products used on door hanger: January Stamp of the Month, Elemental Level 2 Paper Pack, Bamboo Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (to make the pocket door hanger), Desert Sand Pad, Pacifica Pad, White Daisy Pad, Round Sponge.

Freezing in Chicago,
Karen

3 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations!!! The twins are adorable!!!

Laurel said...

Love your project and your gorgeous family! How precious!

cnelson said...

Oh what a sweet family! !! LOVE those pics!!! Yvonne's door hanger is just fab!! TFS!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails