pin it button

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chantilly "You Make Me Smile" Card

As you can tell, I have had fun creating with the Chantilly papers.  I am a huge lover of pink and green, then on top of that Close To My Heart added paisley to the mix. Be still my heart!  I've been gettin' my Chantilly on!  In fact, maybe I need to dedicate this card to Chantilly.  Chantilly, "you make me smile!"

I had lots of fun with embossing on this card. I not only embossed the sentiment, but also embossed on two of my wooden flowers after I used my Round Sponge to sponge them with color from the Cotton Candy Stamp Pad.   You can see a bit more detail by looking at this photo...




I really love the White Daisy Die-Cut Cards and Envelope sets.  I used one of the cards for the base of this one.  In fact, I have to say that every single piece of paper and accessory item that I used on this card "made me smile." I am so happy that Close To My Heart carries so many fun papers, colors, accessories and bling!  The whole product list is below.

Close To My Heart products used:  Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set, Love Doily Stamp Set (I actually used a retired set for the doily look on the large wooden flower, but this set would have worked great as well), White Daisy Die Cut Cards and Envelopes, Chantilly Papers, Versamark Pad, White Daisy Embossing Powder, Cotton Candy Pad, Round Sponge, Garden Wooden Shapes, Pink Button Assortment, Basic Button Assortment, Chantilly Assortment.

I love the sentiment on this card. "You Make Me Smile" can be used for so many occassions. And, it comes in a set of wonderful flowers and a few other sentiments. I think this "Hooray Bouquet" stamp set is a must have. Not only is it darling, but those flowers coordinate with our CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. Neato Cheeto!

Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set


Do you know what else "makes me smile?"  These two.....

Tannon and Michelle spent the day yesterday at a wedding expo getting ideas for their wedding and entering every prize drawing there. They are just certain they are going to win every drawing and get their photography, cake, flowers, and honeymoon for free.  Ha! 

You can shop for these (except for Tannon and Michelle....they are mine and not for sale, at least not today), and so many other scrumptious products on my website 24/7.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is delightful! I love the embossed sentiment!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Christine Adams said...

Your card makes me smile!!! (And so do your kiddos!) LOVE every detail!

Jean Johnson said...

what a beautiful card! I really LOVE this paper too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails