pin it button

Friday, March 29, 2013

Rose Layout and Card with the March Stamp of the Month

March is almost a memory, which means so is the March Stamp of the Month (Floral Happiness).  As we wind the month to a close, I thought I'd share 2 more pieces of artwork I made with this most elegant of sets.

First, the layout at the top of the post. I loved the idea of the roses with this stinkin' cute photo of our granddaugther, Daci (who is also stinkin' cute, hence the stinkin' cute photo) at her 4th birthday party. It was a princess party and she was Snow White. 

Here is a close up.  I enjoyed using the Pearl Opaques scattered around the layout to dress it up, as well as the fun Canvas Alphabet for my title. This really is a very simple layout using nothing but paper, ink, the Stamp of the Month, opaques and canvas letters


To find out how I made the rose paper that you see on both of these projects, check out this post.

Secondly, here is a 5" x 5" card also made with the set.


and a little detail shot:


The March Stamp of the Month set is only available through March 31 and is yours for only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order.   Hop on over to my website to place an order.  You will be prompted to add the March Stamp of the Month before you check out.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful paper, beautiful projects!

Kathy Eddy said...

Cute projects! I know I am loving that stamp set and the gals in my club ordered them last week!

Rick and Kori said...

Oh I love the layout of Daci with the roses for Snow White! SO cute!

Unknown said...

Love that background paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails