Here's what you'll find in today's post:
1. Sign Up and Celebrate!
2. April Stamp of the Month:"My Sunshine"
1. Sign Up and Celebrate: April is the month to sign up as a new consultant with Close To My Heart. When you do, you get The April, May, June and July Stamp of the Month sets FREE with your kit. Each stamp set is valued at $17.95, which means that the 4 together are worth $71.80.
You qualify for this special whether you choose the Essentials Kit ($49, valued at $155) of the Master Kit ($99, valued at $335). You don't have to be a math whiz to see the HUGE savings in that! In fact, if you were to sign up with the Essentials Kit, you would spend $49 to sign up and receive over $226 in products with this special. If you were to sign up with the Master Kit, your $99 would get you over $406. To sign up, just go here and it's easy, peasy, lemon squeasy. Once you sign up, I will be notified and will contact you to help you get your business started.
For your convenience, here are the photos and lists of contents in both the Essentials and Master Kits.
Essentials Kit: $49 ($155 in retail value): Includes a Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Books (qty. 3), Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5), Customer Order Forms (qty. 5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches, Spring/Summer 2013 B&T Sampler, Petite Perks Critter Expressions Incentive Stamp Set, Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements, Workshops on the Go Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit, Reflections Scrapbook Program, Originals Card Confidence Program, Buttercup Exclusive Inks Pad, Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Pad, Spinner, My Acrylix Wheel of Life Stamp Set, My Acrylix For a Friend Stamp Set, 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block.
Master Kit: $99 ($335 in retail value): Includes Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Books (qty. 10), 5 Studio J Layouts (redeem within 3 months), Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25), Customer Order Forms (qty. 25), Spring/Summer 2013 Gathering Postcards, Close To My Heart Color Swatches, Spring/Summer 2013 B&T Duos Sampler , Petite Perks Critter Expressions Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5), My Creations 6" x 6" Canvas Display, Spinner, Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements, Workshops on the Go Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit, My Creations Star, Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Reflections Scrapbook Program, Originals Card Confidence Program, Cello Bags, My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber, My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner Bonding Memories Glue, Sponge, Liquid Glass, Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors, Buttercup Exclusive Inks Pad, Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Pad, My Acrylix Glamour Uppercase Stamp Set, My Acrylix Wheel of Life Stamp Set, My Acrylix For a Friend Stamp Set, 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block, 3" x 3" My Acrylix Block.
2. April Stamp of the Month: This fun and sunny stamp set is perfect for both cards, layouts, and even some fun Summer home decor projects! From sunshine to a bird and even a hot air balloon, these fun, footloose and fancy free images are sure to tickle your fancy! They have been tickling mine for over a week as I have played with this set. I'll be sharing some of my artwork with you throughout the month. The only hard thing was putting this set away and moving on to something else! I made the card you see at the top of the post with the April Stamp of the Month. I used my very favorite image in the set, the sunshine. The cute sentiment, "Sun is shining. Weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet. -Bob Marley" was perfect for the inside of my card. This set (retail value of $17.95) can be yours during April only for $5 with every $50 order. Hop on over to my website and you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out.
|Close up of April Stamp of the Month card. Notice the embossed center of the sun and the sponging around the edge detail.|
|April Stamp of the Month: "My Sunshine". Carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6". I suggest purchasing the 4" x 5" My Acrylix Block for this set.|
Supplies Needed: April Stamp of the Month, White Daisy Value Pack Cards and Envelopes, White Daisy Cardstock, Tommy Paper Pack, Honey Stamp Pad, Versamark Stamp Pad, White Daisy Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Red Button Assortment, Round Sponge, 3D Foam Tape, Glue Dots, General Adhesive of your choice (I love Tombow).
1. Stamp the sun rays in Honey Ink on a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Sponge the edges of this square with Honey Ink.
2. Cut a 2 1/2" circle from Honey Cardstock. Stamp the sun words in the center of this circle with the Versamark Pad. Sprinkle White Daisy Embossing Powder over the top and pour excess back in jar. Heat with the Heat Gun until the powder and ink melt together to form an embossed image. Set aside to let dry/cool for about 1 minute.
3. Sponge the edge of the circle with Honey Ink.
4. Mount the circle in the center of the sun rays image using 3D Foam Tape.
5. Mount this square on a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Outdoor Denim Cardstock.
6. Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the diagonal stripe B&T paper. Mount this centered on the card front.
7. Mount your focal image as you see in the photo near the top of the card using 3D Foam Tape.
8. Form a bow with the Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon. Adhere it below your focal image with a glue dot.
9. Thread a piece of Colonial White Waxy Flax through the red button of your choice and tie in a knot. Using a Glue Dot, secure your button to the center of your bow.
10. Stamp the "Sun is shining..." image in Honey Ink on the inside of your card.
Enjoy your April!