pin it button

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

6" x 6" Sunshine Card with the April 2013 Stamp of the Month

2 posts in 2 days? That's crazy talk! It's been a long time since I posted 2 days in a row and today I thought I'd break the streak. Yay, me!

I have LOVED playing with the April Stamp of the Month, "My Sunshine."  Doesn't that sunshine just make you happy? One of my favorite looks is white embossing on colored cardstock. This set lent itself to it perfectly. I had fun embossing the middle of the sun in white on Honey Cardstock. Another technique I used on this card is tone-on-tone stamping (stamping on colored cardstock with the same colored ink...see the Outdoor Denim and Cranberry background squares. I stamped them with background stamps in the same ink colors).  All of the papers on this card came from the Tommy Paper Packet.



This stamp set can be yours in April only (you've only got 6 more days to get it) and is only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order.
April Stamp of the Month: carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6"


Call or email me (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) to order yours today, or go to my website to place an order. You'll be prompted to add this stamp set before you check out.



1 comment:

Laurel said...

Wonderful card Karen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails