pin it button

Monday, October 14, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide Artwork Blog Hop - Christmas Projects

Welcome to our Holiday Gift Guide Blog Hop! We are thrilled to introduce you to the BRAND NEW products from our Close To my Heart Holiday Gift Guide, available October 15-December 31 (or while supplies last). I am very honored to have been invited to be part of this hop because as you'll see as you hop from one blog to another, this little hop is full of great artists!  If you have come here from the fabulous Brenda Rose's Blog (I'm also VERY proud to say that she is one of my downline), you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

It's super simple to hop along with us. Just click on the link at the end of each blog post to move to the next one.

Here we go....

For my projects, I decided to make a set of items that use the Christmas tree from the cute "Trim the Tree" (only $6.95) stamp set. I also love that we have coordinating Sparkle Holiday Shapes that add the perfect extra bit of sparkle to your projects. I chose to create a border with the tree by alternating it in a line right side  up, then upside down.  I did that with my Slate Stamp Pad and then added one tree in a pop of color (either Ruby or Juniper).  I also created the background paper on these projects by using the "Holiday Cheer" stamp from the Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit (this kit includes the stamp set, 6 fabric gift bags and 9 die cut tags for only $14.95!). All of the stars on the trees were stamped with Honey ink. I have included complete supply lists for each of the projects following the photos, including links right to the products on my website for your convenience.

You can purchase any of these projects on my website.  You can also view the Holiday Gift Guide page by delicious page here.  Don't forget that for every $100 order (from the Gift Guide, the current Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, or a combination of the two), you get to choose one of the products in the gift guide with a star next to it FREE! Cool beans!

Ruby Tree Card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")


Juniper Tree Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"):


12" x 12" One Page Layout:  Sour Cream Sugar Cookies (this will go in a family recipe scrapbook I've been working on.  I've even included a detail close-up shot of the recipe for the cookies and frosting for you to use yourselves!):





Gift Tag:


Close To My Heart Products used on each project:
Ruby Card: Trim the Tree Stamp Set, Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit {stamp set}, White Daisy Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, Slate Stamp pad, Ruby Stamp Pad, Honey Stamp Pad,  Sparkle Holiday Shapes, Keyboard Kraft Alphabet, Scalloped Border Punch, Round Sponge, 3D Foam Tape 
Juniper Card:  Trim the Tree Stamp Set, Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit {stamp set}, White Daisy Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Slate Stamp pad, Juniper Stamp Pad, Honey Stamp Pad,  Sparkle Holiday Shapes, Keyboard Kraft AlphabetScalloped Border Punch, Round Sponge, 3D Foam Tape
Layout:  Trim the Tree Stamp Set, Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit {stamp set}, White Daisy Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, Cashmere Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, Slate Stamp pad, Ruby Stamp Pad, Honey Stamp Pad,  Sparkle Holiday Shapes, Sparkle and Shine Complements Dimensional Elements, Keyboard Kraft Alphabet, Scalloped Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Cork Color Ready Alphabet {retired}, Round Sponge, 3D Foam Tape
Tag: Trim the Tree Stamp Set, Season's Tweetings Gift Bag Kit {stamp set}, White Daisy Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Slate Stamp pad, Juniper Stamp Pad, Honey Stamp Pad,  Sparkle Holiday Shapes, Keyboard Kraft Alphabet, Scalloped Border Punch, Round Sponge, 3D Foam Tape

Now hop on over to cool  Carolyn Johnston's blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all of the Consultants in the hop to get some great crafting ideas. Remember the Holiday Gift Guide is only available until December 31. Contact me or shop directly from my website to get your holiday products today. Thanks for stopping by! Hoppity, hop, hop, hop!

22 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

Amazing creations Karen! I especially love your scrapbook layout. :) I can't wait to use some of your ideas in my own creations. It's such an honor to be hopping with you! :)

Laurel said...

OH my goodness, love the cards and that super awesome layout!

Wendy Coffman said...

These are utterly adorable, Karen!I'm in love with the kraft alpha sentiments!

Lynn said...

You are rockin' that tree stamp. Love this layout and the recipe/layout ideas.

Unknown said...

super cute Karen!! great minds think alike - yours came out way better than I had been thinking ;0) are you going to album retreat?

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice. Love that technique you used to create the pattern and to highlight one tree.

Brenda said...

Oh Miss Karen! You simply amaze with the way that you can combine paper and ink! I love each one of these projects (and I can't believe Daci has grown up so fast...) and they are surely going to be loved by your customers and blog readers. You are incredible!!

Kristine Porter said...

Super cute! Love your design elements-- now I need that stamp set!! Love all of your projects!

Melissa Laverty said...

KP - I love what you did with this stamp set & the Holiday Cheer sentiment from the Gift Bag Kit. Esp. the random stamping. So great! xoxo m

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Amazing creations...as always! Beautiful work Karen...I love your creativity!! Turning the trees to create a border - genius! :)

Unknown said...

Totally in love with your tree stamping and highlighting!!! Fabulous work as always, Karen!! LOVE!

Rebecca Cross said...

You are amazing Karen P ! I love you and I will always tell you that!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent that I would love to have a drop of ! ;) xoxoxo

Unknown said...

The tree idea is so cute! Love the bling on it too and all your creations. Thanks for sharing your style and designs.

Anonymous said...

Your stamped trees is so pretty and creative. Never thought that before :) thanks for the inspiration!

Scrappinaway said...

Wow, very pretty! I love bling and all the ways you used it on these trees! Now i have to go buy the stamp and blings!!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Each one of these are just so sweet. Love them. :)

Katy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS as usual!!!

Lisa Stenz said...

Karen, I love that you created all of these awesome projects using one A sized stamp set! Each one is fantastic, just like all of your projects!! xoxo

Sara Zeller said...

What beautiful creations. I love stopping by to see what your up to. You are a very very talented gal!!

Nancy Ball said...

GENIUS use of a stamp....as always! I LOVE these cards and layout, Karen. I will be lifting the use of this tree for sure!

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The red tree card is my favorite!

Tracie said...

Love what you did with the trees. Hope you don't mind if I "lift" it ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails