pin it button

Friday, October 11, 2013

Sneak Peek! Holiday Gift Guide Card


The Holiday Gift Guide goes live on October 15.  Be watching for a link to it on my blog that day. Also, I am participating in my first ever blog hop on the 15th!  Several amazing Close To My Heart artists have gotten together to form a blog hop with new product from the Holiday Gift Guide.  I was honored to be invited to participate. So, like I said, be sure to check back here on Tuesday, October 15 for that and a link to the guide.

In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek to wet your whistle!  This is not one of the pieces of art I'll be sharing on October 15 for the blog hop, but one I will share later next week.  How 'bout that cute washi tape tree?

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

That is very cute! I need to order the washi. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails