pin it button

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

November Play Group Scrappin' Class Layouts (ProPlayer)



Hello, my awesome blog followers!  What a whirlwind this past week has been!
  • A friend came in from out of town to spend a couple of days with me
  • I spent 3 days at the Close To My Heart Album Retreat
  • Dan went hunting
  • We had a family football party to watch Easton's game
  • I hurt my back (boo!) and have been down flat for a few days
  • Plus the other normal home, family and church things
I am back and bloggin'! If I haven't commented  on your blogs, I apologize. I'm back in action though!

Today I am sharing the beautiful layouts we will be making in my November Play Group Scrappin' classes with the bold and masculine ProPlayer papers.  As you can see, I have used these layouts for sports themed photos, but the MyStickease are also full of gaming and x-game type stickers. You could also use them for just about anything!  I love that although CTMH creates collections that can lean toward a theme, they also do it in a way that you can turn a themed kit into something really usable for all kinds of other photos. Cool beans!

You can attend my classes in person or participate long-distance. WOO HOO!  If you want to attend a class and participate in person, I need your order no later than Tuesday, October 29. If you are participating long-distance, you have a couple of weeks to get your orders to me.   (801.360.9896, pedermom@aol.com) THANKS!  If you are participating long-distance, just add $5 to your kit total.  I'm confident you will enjoy what we do and be very happy with the projects you make!

Dates and Times in November to choose from:
Thursday evening, November 7 from 7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
Friday morning, November 8 from 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT

After the layout photos, you'll find the shopping list. In order to participate you are only required to purchase the Basic Kit, but you are more than welcome to purchase the Better or Best, or add a few of those items to your Basic Kit.  Remember that old Burger King commercial..."Have it Your Way"?  I think I'll adopt that motto!

Feel free to click on any image to see it larger and in more detail.  For each layout I have included the layout with photos, without photos, and some detail shots.

Layout #1: Just Hanging Out








Layout #2: In the Zone








Layout #3:  Game On







Shopping List: Reminder:  To attend or participate in a class, all you are required to purchase is the Basic Kit.  If you want to purchase the Better or Best Kits, or even pick and choose a few items from those to add to your Basic Kit, you are welcome to, but it is not required.  If you are participating long distance, add $5 to your total. If you want me to cut your packet for you, add $5 to the total.  If you want both long-distance AND to have me cut, add $10.

Basic Kit (this is all that you are required to purchase to participate) 




Subtotal: $31.55
Total with Shipping and Tax: $36.19 (add $5 more if you are participating long distance, $5 more if you would like me to cut your packet for you)


Better Kit = Basic Kit + the following products (I recommend this kit!)

Subtotal: $49.05
Total with Shipping and Tax: $56.26 (add $5 more if you are participating long-distance, $5 more if you would like me to cut your packet for you)


Best Kit = Basic Kit + Better Kit + the following products  

Subtotal: $60.25*
Total with Shipping and Tax: $76.75* (add $5 more if you are participating long distance, $5 more if you would like me to cut your packet for you)



*at this purchase level ($50 or more)  you qualify for the October Stamp of the Month ("Scandinavian Wishes" - $17.95 value) at only $5.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails