pin it button

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hugs and Kisses Required Valentine Card


Here's another card (3 1/2" x 4 1/2") I put together using the cuter than cute December Stamp of the Month (Special Care).  I thought this little quick and simple little card would be perfect to add to a bag of Hershey's Hugs and Kisses for Valentine's Day (in fact I think I'll do that for my grandkiddos!). I'm picturing it now...a darling glass jar full of hugs and kisses with a huge brown and white striped bow tied on the top and this card with a hole punched in the upper left corner, and tied on with some twine.  Simply perfect!

This set is yours for only $5 ($17.95 value) with each $50 yo spend (before shipping and handling). You'll be prompted to add it to your order before you check out.  Head on over to my website to order!  While you are there, be sure to check out the items that are retiring the end of January (or while supplies last if they run out sooner).  You can see a link to the list on the "shop" page at the bottom of the list of categories on the left called "Retiring Items". I'd hate for you to miss out on anything you really want.


Here is a list of products used and their links on my site.  Have fun shoppin'!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails