pin it button

Thursday, December 5, 2013

January Play Group Classes Sneak Peek (Sarita)



I won't be posting all 3 two-page layouts for my January Play Group Scrappin' classes until next week, but I am so excited about the pages that I had to share one of the layouts TODAY! I just LOVE this Sarita papers, and love how darling the photos of our granddaughter, Daci look on them!

Stay tuned next week for all of the pages, as well as information on how you can participate (in person or long-distance).

For those of you in Utah who want to come in person, mark your calendars. Here are the two dates and times to choose from:
  • Thursday, January 9, 2014 from 7-10 pm in Pleasant Grove, UT
  • Friday, January 10, 2014 from 10 am - 1 pm in American Fork, UT
Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails