|Standard Card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") I created with the January 2014 Stamp of the Month (Cross-Stitch Wishes)|
Happy New Year! I hope 2013 was good to you! Whether 2013 was your favorite year or not, I hope 2014 will be your best year yet!
We're starting out the year with some GREAT specials with Close To My Heart. Feel free to light a sparkler or shoot off some fireworks while you read! It's kind of a long post, so hang on to your hat and plan on spending a few minutes reading, and drooling, and drooling, and drooling over all of the great specials! That way if your firecrackers get out of control, you'll have something to put out the fire with. GROSS! That created a horrible mental picture, didn't it!
1. Cloud 9: National Papercrafting Month Special
2. January Stamp of the Month: Cross-Stitch Wishes
3. Cloud 9 Sign Up Special
1. Cloud 9: National Papercrafting Month Special: You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month. Make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order*. If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out if you qualified for it.
Cloud 9 Kit Contents*:
- 1-Cloud 9 Stamp Set (D size set)
- 1-Cloud 9 B&T Duos Papers
- 1-Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
- 1-Honey Cardstock Sheet
- 1 - 9" x 9 1/2" White Daisy Die Cuts Sheet
- 1 Roll - Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
- 1 Roll - Teal Shimmer Trim
- 1 Package - Durables Triangles Studs
- 10 - Card Bases and Envelopes
- 1-Instructional Brochure
Here's a quick video showing you the kit and how it all works:
Not sure what to spend your $35 on? Never fear! My friend, Pam Jarrett made a list of suggestions of things you would need to complete your kit. Here's her list:
X254 White cards and envelopes Value Pac $14.95 (the kit comes with cards, this just gives you cards to sue to make MORE cards!)
Z2195 Lagoon ink pad $5.25
Z2191 Sunset Ink pad $5.25
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape $5.95
Z553 Glue Pen $4.50
* Note that Cloud Nine cardmaking kits do not count toward qualifying order totals. The retail value of the order is totaled prior to determining promotional kit eligibility. For example, if a customer purchases $60 in retail items, and adds a single card kit for $15, that $75 purchase does NOT qualify the customer to add a second promotional kit. The qualifying base purchase is exclusive of promotional cardmaking kits.
2. January Stamp of the Month: Cross-Stitch Wishes: Whether you are a stamper, papercrafter, scrapbooker, or seamstress (cross-stitcher, quilter...anything that involves a needle and thread), this set has something for everyone. You'll notice that I created a Valentine's Card for this post.
This set is only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order! If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out. If you have already ordered $35 and then added the Cloud Nine kit, that puts you at $50 and qualifies you for this set.
Here are a few detail shots of my card:
3. Cloud 9 Sign Up Special: New Consultants who enroll in January will receive a FREE Cloud Nine cardmaking kit when they have submitted total personal sales of $300 or more**.
**New Consultant’s total qualifying sales must be remitted no later than June 30, 2014. The Consultant will be prompted to add the free kit with the Consultant’s order that achieves the minimum qualifying total sales. For further explanation of new Consultant qualification and shipping, please refer to the FAQ. Additional criteria may apply to offer.
With January came a BRAND-SPANKIN'-NEW Consultant Kit...and you're gonna LOVE it! For just $99, you get over $309 in products! WOWZA! Here's a picture of the new kit:
To sign up, just click on this link: http://leavealegacy.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx It's easy, peasy, lemon sqeezy! I'd love to have you join my team!
Now, how's THAT post full of brand new goodness to start your brand new year?