pin it button

Monday, January 6, 2014

You're Invited to Get a FREE Album and $99 Back




You're Invited to...
  • Earn a FREE Close To My Heart Album ($24.95-$34.95 in value) 
  • Get the cost of your Close To My Heart New Consultant Kit refunded to you!  
 Let me tell you how. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!

1.  First, just join my team IN JANUARY.  My team is called The Pacemakers (because we keep "The Heart" {as in Close To My Heart} pumpin'!).  We have so much fun together and are an award winning team.  The past 3 years we have been either #1 or #2 in the company in sales for teams out size.  Not only that, we have great team interaction and sharing on our team Facebook page and our team website. To join my team for only $99, click hereThe cost of the New Consultant Kit is only $99 and it contains over $309 in product!

2. Reach your Straight to the Top award with Close To My Heart. All you have to do is sell $1200 in your first 90 days.  That's easy!  Once you do, Close To My Heart will refund your $99 kit cost right back to you!

3. When you reach your Straight to the Top by March 31, in addition to the already awesome reward from Close To My Heart,  you will get a FREE album from me ($24.95 - $34.95 in value). This includes even a choice of one of the new albums that are coming out Feb. 1.


 * * * * * * 


On top of the great commissions you earn through CTMH, the friends you make, and the fun you'll have, I do some unique things for my team.    Wondering what they are?  Here's a list of a few of the things I do (in addition to that FREE album you can earn when you hit Straight to the Top by March 31):
  • Send out a training email every Tuesday filled with ideas and team information
  • Hold a quarterly team meeting
  • Hold occassional team conference calls
  • Have a team meeting/party for my team every year at our annual Convention
  • Offer one-on-one mentoring to my team members
  • Offer challenges for my team to earn extra rewards from me for their performance
  • Consultants under me get a Christmas card and giftie from me each year
  • Offer year-end rewards for my team each year based on sales and recruiting
  • Send cards monthly to my top sellers and recruiters
Here's what comes in your New Consultant Kit ($99 for over $309 worth of products):


  • 10 Spring/Summer Idea Books
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Reflections Scrapbook Program
  • Originals Card Confidence Program
  • Workshops on the Go Skylark Scrapbooking Kit
  • Durables Triangle Studs
  • Teal Shmmer Trim, Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Slate Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp set
  • True to Life Stmap Set
  • Believe In Yourself Stamp Set
  • 3" x 3" Acrylic Block
  • 4" x 5" Acrylic Block
  • 2" x 6.5" Acrylic Block
  • Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
  • Stamp Scrubber
  • Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories Glue
  • Sponge
  • Liquid Glass
  • Cello Bags (25)
  • Hostess Order Forms (25)
  • Customer Order Forms (25)
  • Color Swatches 
  • B&T Duos Sampler
  • Petite Perks Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (5)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails