1. Cloud 9: National Papercrafting Month Special
2. January Stamp of the Month: Cross-Stitch Wishes
3. Cloud 9 Sign Up Special
1. Cloud 9: National Papercrafting Month Special: You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month. Make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order*. If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out if you qualified for it.
Cloud 9 Kit Contents*:
- 1-Cloud 9 Stamp Set (D size set)
- 1-Cloud 9 B&T Duos Papers
- 1-Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
- 1-Honey Cardstock Sheet
- 1 - 9" x 9 1/2" White Daisy Die Cuts Sheet
- 1 Roll - Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
- 1 Roll - Teal Shimmer Trim
- 1 Package - Durables Triangles Studs
- 10 - Card Bases and Envelopes
- 1-Instructional Brochure
2. January Stamp of the Month: Cross-Stitch Wishes: Whether you are a stamper, papercrafter, scrapbooker, or seamstress (cross-stitcher, quilter...anything that involves a needle and thread), this set has something for everyone. You'll notice that I created a Valentine's Card for this post.
This set is only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order! If you are ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out. If you have already ordered $35 and then added the Cloud Nine kit, that puts you at $50 and qualifies you for this set.
**New Consultant’s total qualifying sales must be remitted no later than June 30, 2014. The Consultant will be prompted to add the free kit with the Consultant’s order that achieves the minimum qualifying total sales. For further explanation of new Consultant qualification and shipping, please refer to the FAQ. Additional criteria may apply to offer.
With January came a BRAND-SPANKIN'-NEW Consultant Kit...and you're gonna LOVE it! For just $99, you get over $309 in products! WOWZA! Here's a picture of the new kit:
To sign up, just click on this link: http://leavealegacy.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx It's easy, peasy, lemon sqeezy! I'd love to have you join my team!