pin it button

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Card and a Studio J Layout



One of the new Close To My Heart products that I have fallen in love with is our line of Embossing Folders.  I decided to pair one of them with the March Stamp of the Month today to create a 5" x 7" card.  I remember the first time I saw this stamp set. The first thing I thought was, "Hmmm, I'm not sure that's really my style."  SILLY ME!  As soon as I got one of those little bubushkas in my hand and stamped I fell in love.  I am sure you will too. Those roly poly little dolls have stolen my heart. Not only are they fun Russian stacking dolls, but they also remind me of the "Weebles wobble but the don't fall down!" commercials. Remember those? I have enjoyed pairing this set with bright, fresh and clean primary colors this month in my artwork.



Here is the entire March Stamp of the Month set.  It's only $5 with a $50 order. If ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your babushkas before you check out.
March Stamp of the Month


I also wanted to remind you that Studio J 2-page layouts are only $5 during month. Hurry quickly!  March 31 is the deadline for this and it's just around the corner!  Here's a Studio J layout I created of our son, Easton.  Studio J is quick, easy and affordable. It's digital, so there's no mess.  Best of all, it's SO USER FRIENDLY. Check it out. It's free to  play. You don't pay a penny until you order layouts.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails