pin it button

Monday, March 24, 2014

Last Week for March Close To My Heart Specials Plus a Card and a Layout


What? What did you say? Only one more week of March?  I must say that this month has flown by.  If you have had a month like me and time is flying faster than ever, then take a quick moment to review our March specials (along with some artwork to go with it) today so that you don't miss out!

1.  March Stamp of the Month:  with every $50 you spend in March, you qualify for this darling nesting dolls stamp set ($17.95 value) at only $5.  Spend $50 and get one, spend $100 and get two, and so on!  I have had fun playing with this set this month.  Today I thought I'd share a standard card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") I created with this fun stamp set (see above).  You can shop on my website 24/7...but this little gem of a set is only available in March.

Here's a detail shot of the card:

2.  Studio Savings in March:  During the month of March, order your Studio J™(CTMH's digital scrapbooking program) 2-page  layouts—including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each! That's only $2.50 per page!!!!


I created this Studio J layout of Dawson using his 17 year old birthday photos. I love this layout. It is one of my all-time favorite layouts.  And, it was so easy to create on Studio J. I especially love the technique I used of creating 4 squares out of one photo (see right page).

A little more about Studio J....

Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts using our wide selection of digital papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. And don’t forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes. You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories™.



Begin your Studio J adventure on my website today. It's absolutely free to sign up and play. You don't pay a penny until you order the layouts you've created!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails