pin it button

Monday, March 31, 2014

LAST DAY for March Close To My Heart Specials


Today is March 31...the last day to get your orders in for the March Close To My Heart specials.

Don't forget...

1. Studio J 2-page 12" x 12" layouts are only $5 in March.  You'll need to have yours ordered by midnight (MT) tonight to qualify.  Here's one I made of my family a couple of years ago. It's amazing how times change. We've added 3 more grandchildren and one more daughter-in-law since then! To play with Studio J, just click here.



2.  The March Stamp of the Month retires tonight at midnight (MT) as well. It's yours for only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 or more purchase.  If you're ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out. I created the 3" x 3" card at the top of this post with this fun set.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails