pin it button

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Specials at Close To My Heart



Happy September!  If you are American, I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day holiday yesterday. Dan the Man and I began the day by attending the new movie, "When the Game Stands Tall" (which we LOVED. I highly recommend it!) and then at a nice Summer dinner at our daughter, Kori's home. She made me proud with the gorgeous table she set, the delicious food, and the gracious hostess she was to all of us.  Along with Kori, Rick and their three kiddos (Daci, Livvi and Street), my parents were also invited. It was a wonderful evening. I wish all of our other kids lived close by and could have been there as well.

Some of you have been emailing and asking how my health is after the kidney stones post I put up a while back. It ended up being quite the saga but I'm on the mend now. I was unable to pass the stone because it was too large and it was too low to do lithotripsy on, so I had to have surgery to have the stone removed last week.  That was NOT fun (and it explains my lack of posts over the last week), but I am now on the mend. YAY! 

Let's move on to the REAL reason for this post...the AWESOME September specials with Close To My Heart
  1. September is National Stamping Month
  2. September Stamp of the Month
------------------------

1. September is National Stamping Month: Along with it we are celebrating our owner, Jeanette Lynton's 30th anniversary in the stamping industry with a special stamp set you can earn for FREE called #30yearsofhappy.  This darling set is yours for FREE when you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September. This set is valued at $13.95.  Once you've spent your $30 in stamps, that gives you almost 50% more back in value for FREE!




If ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set as you are checking out.

2.  September Stamp of the Month - Family is Forever:  I just love the CTMH Stamp of the Month program. I find myself getting so excited to get the new set each month, and this month is no exception. I see scrapbook pages, cards, and so much more. I even plan to make a layout for my Family Recipe Album of my Aunt Carol's cherry bar recipe. I'll use the tree and add some cherries to it (stay tuned for that layout later this month.  I'll be sharing it).

You can see a beautiful scrapbook page made with this set at the beginning of this post.  The CTMH art department is brilliant, don't you think? I love this layout.  I've included a photo of the set below (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6").  This set is yours for only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 purchase (before shipping and tax). If you are already purchasing $30 worth of stamp sets to get the #30yearsofhappy set FREE (see #1 above), you just have $20 more to go to get this set for $5.   When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this set before you check out.

Think about it, if you take advantage of BOTH September specials, you'll spend a minimum of $55 and get over $86.90 in products! Now that's a bargain!

September Stamp of the Month:  Family is Forever


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails