|Title page of my Hawaiian Cruise Album|
If you follow my blog, you know that this month is LUCKY 5 at Close To My Heart, in honor of the 5th anniversary of Studio J. There are dynamite deals to be had and prolific prizes to be won by using our online scrapbooking program this month, Studio J. There are more photos of Studio J artwork in this post but before reaching them, please read the details. Also, after the photos, I'll re-share the Lucky 5 special specifics as well.
I created a whole album in Studio J this week, in fact in one afternoon. I made 9 two-page layouts in 2 1/2 hours. No lie! It is of a Hawaiian cruise that I went on in 2012 with my son, Dawson. I have earned 11 trips through my Close To My Heart business and not only have I been able to enjoy some romantic trips with my hubby, but I have been able to take each of my children on a trip and make memories that will last a lifetime.
If using Studio J weren't already easy enough, Close To My Heart added something to make it even EASIER...EXPRESS COLLECTIONS*! I used an Express Collection to create this album. I will be sharing pages from this album, and other Studio J projects every Tuesday and Friday throughout the rest of the month of November.
*Express Collections are albums (with several layouts) with everything already designed. All you have to do is drop your photos in, adjust the titles to what you want them to be, and add your journaling. VOILA!
Some of the things I love most about Studio J are:
- SO user friendly and there's something for everyone...great for beginners OR techies!
- You don't need to purchase or download software. All you need to do is go to my website and create. There is NO CHARGE unless you choose to purchase something you have created.
- There are TONS of page patterns, paper packets, embellishments and options to choose from when creating.
- There are lots of great tutorial videos for Studio J for those who want to try more advanced techniques.
- Layouts are inexpensive. For $6.95 (OR ONLY $5 in November) you get a high quality, 12" x 12" print of your 2-page layout. You also get .jpgs of it: one low resolution that is perfect for sharing online, and a very high-res that's great if you want to save and print again in the future.
- Because there is no bulk, you can fit LOTS of layouts in an album
- There is NO MESS; no getting out papers, embellishments, tools, etc. Just sit down with your computer and create away!
- You can print as many copies as you want. Since this layout is to preserve the memories of my trip with my son, I am printing 2 copies of the album so that I will have an album and so will Dawson. WOO HOO!
|Layout #1 - Maui|
|Close up of left side|
|Close up of right side|
Keep checking back on Tuesdays and Fridays this month to see more of the layouts in this Hawaii album! I'll show the whole thing before the month is out!
Here are the details of the Lucky 5 special:
November marks the five-year anniversary of Studio J® (Close To My Heart's AWESOME digital scrapbooking program), and that means it’s YOUR lucky month, with five amazing ways to win through Studio J and Close To My Heart social media!
FYI: Studio J is FREE to play with. There is NO CHARGE to you to create and store layouts until you purchase them. It's the bomb.com!!!!! Try it out here. It's so user friendly too! If you have any questions, I'm your girl! Call or email me and I'm here to help (firstname.lastname@example.org, 801.360.9896).
First, throughout the month of November, all layouts purchased in Studio J are $5! That is a savings of over 25% off of retail!
Your second chance to win big must come by sheer luck: every fifth order placed in Studio J during November receives a FREE surprise Close To My Heart accessory in its shipping box! The accessory has a retail value of $5 or more.
Third, if luck doesn’t smile on you in that way, you might stumble upon it by finding a little extra something in your Studio J box. Five “golden tickets” will be sent out during the month of November with randomly selected Studio J print orders! This “golden ticket” is redeemable for one of Close To My Heart’s new D-ring albums* loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors™.
For a fourth way to win, simply create new, gorgeous layouts in Studio J, select your favorites, and then post pictures of them on Close To My Heart’s Facebook page using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. After November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries based on their artistry and creativity and each of these winners will receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
Fifth: There is one last way to win: take your new Studio J artwork and post a picture of it on Instagram using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. Just as it is with Facebook, after November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries to receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
And to make things even more exciting, starting November 1, five brand new kits from the Annual Inspirations idea book will be made available in Studio J, so you can create new artwork using the latest papers and embellishments from Close To My Heart. With so many ways to win, five may be your new lucky number! Log in to Studio J and start creating today.