pin it button

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Pumpkins Layout with the November Stamp of the Month


This month's Stamp of the Month is a beautiful floral set called "It's the Little Things."  I was playing with it the other day and realized I had some pumpkin photos of my grandkids I wanted to scrap. I wondered if there was a way to use this set to create the layout.  I think you'll agree there was! I am pleased with the way this 1-page layout turned out.  Just by adding some Autumn colors in with the floral I felt the set was the perfect compliment to the photos. I used a few alphabet sets as well and I think the whole thing turned out beautifully.  Of course, the darling pics of the grandkids are the best part!

This set is available during November only and is yours for only $5 with each $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2, and so on.  You can place your order on my website 24/7...and you'll be prompted to add your Stamp of the Month set(s) before you check out.  I've also included a complete list of the products used on this layout, complete with photos and links for your convenience at the end of this post.

November Stamp of the Month:  It's the Little Things (carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6")










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails