pin it button

Monday, October 12, 2015

Christmas Love Card



I know it's not even Halloween yet, but I can't help getting excited for the Christmas holidays too. I try to get started on holiday cards right about now so that I'm Ready Freddy when it comes time to start wrapping gifts and sending greetings in December.  This quick, easy card is a good start (and is also one you can choose to make at my October card buffets {click here for more information}).



The stamp set I used on this card is the lovely October Stamp of the Month - Twinkle.  This set is only available in October and is yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).  Spend $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. Easy, peasy!

October Stamp of the Month - Twinkle (carrier sheet is approximately 6" x 6")







1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is very pretty. I love the simplicity of it. Great colors for inking, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails