pin it button

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Close To My Heart North American Convention



Guess where I am? Yep, you guessed it (I'm thinking the title of this post helped): the Close To My Heart Annual North American Convention.  And, even though I wrote and scheduled this post before I left, I can promise you I'm having a blast!

There are so many awesome things that happen at Convention:
  • seeing the new products and annual catalog that debuts to customers on August 1
  • playing with new products
  • being able to order those products
  • time with friends
  • team meeting with all of my team members scattered across the US
  • awesome business classes
  • amazing general session productions
  • 'slumber party' for days with some of my best buds
  • hearing from company founder and owner, Jeanette Lynton
  • awards banquet as fun and exciting as The Oscars, and top notch entertainment to boot
  • art galleries
  • lots of laughter
  • delicious food
The list goes on.  Of that list, one of my favorite parts of Convention is time with my team.  I have team members in over 20 states, and many of them converge for Convention.  I hold a big team meeting the evening before Convention begins. I'm so excited about my meeting this year.

I'd love to have YOU join my team.  Just click here. It's easy peasy, and so inexpensive!

Now, lets talk about this fun layout I created of some of my team at last year's Convention.  I used a lot of flip flaps, which gave me more real estate for more photos, without crowding the page.  You can find them here. They come in lots of different sizes, have a clear adhesive strip along the side or top, and are so easy to add to your pages.



Here's another close up of part of my layout:  I do a lot of 'strip journaling'. I love it. Not only does it do the trick, but it adds a little more fun and dimension to my pages.


Want to join me at Convention next Summer?  Just sign up here to become a Consultant and you're on your way!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails