pin it button

Friday, June 2, 2017

June Specials with Close To My Heart




Happy June! As you know, last month was National Scrapbooking Month, which I'm thinking means you did a little more scrapbooking than usual. If that's the case, you are probably in the market for a few albums.  Well, we have the answer...and at a bargain.  Keep reading for both of the June specials.

1.  We've Got You Covered
2.  June Stamp of the Month
------------------

1. We've Got You Covered: 




If you’re looking for a great deal on scrapbooking albums, We’ve Got You Covered! This June when you purchase any My Legacy album of any color or style (except black), you can get a second album at 50% off!  When ordering your albums on my website (here's the link straight to the albums), add all of them that you want to your cart, and before you check out, the 50% off will be applied.

2. June Stamp of the Month:  "Hello Foxy" is a stamp set I think EVERYONE can use! I'll be showcasing it throughout the month right here on my blog.  In fact, today is the first installment.  I created the two card set you see at the top using the new Prickly Pear Paper Packet and colored in my little foxes with watercolor paints.  You can see all of the products I used at the very end of this post, complete with photos and links for your convenience.
This stamp set is only available in June, and can be yours for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 you purchase (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out. 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails