pin it button

Monday, June 26, 2017

Create Your Own Patterned Paper


Do you ever have a background paper in mind, but you just don't have it? Never fear! Make it!  I had the perfect yellow diamond background paper for the bottom diagonal of this card, but I just  knew what I wanted on top, and what I imagined in my head was no where to be found in reality.  I just pulled out my trust ruler and journaling pen and created a grid background. I then used a few Shin Han Alcohol Markers to color in some of the grids to match my card. Easy, peasy!


The cute fox stamp, flowers and the sentiment came from the June Stamp of the Month (Hello Foxy...above). This stamp set is only $5 with every $50 you purchase (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.



 I used my watercolor paints to color in my fox and flowers.  I just can't get enough of watercoloring!

Spending at least $50 this month is SO EASY to do.  Remember that our albums are buy one, get one half off this month.  And, our cardstock packs are 25% off this month. That's GOOD STUFF!  All of that, plus the cute foxy stamp set, disappear at midnight (Mountain Time) on June 30.  Get 'em while you can!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails