pin it button

Friday, October 23, 2009

One Word Answers



Thanks to my sweet friend, Jennifer Bonhart for awarding me this fun prize. Jennifer, you rock!

I choose to pass this award on to six of my favorite bloggers:
1. Kori
2. Lynette
3. Nicole
4. Susann
5. Jill
6. Sue

The Rules are:
1. You can only use ONE word for each answer.
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? downstairs
2. Your hair? hat
3. Your mother? Grandma's
4. Your father? game
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? sad
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? eternitywithfamily (come on! That's only one word, right?)
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby scrappin'
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? game
14. Something that you aren't? anorexic
15. Muffins? poppyseed
16. Wish list item? shutters
17. Where did you grow up? South Carolina
18. Last thing you did? cards
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? Tarje'
22. Friends? yes
23. Your life? awesome!
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? Easton
26. vehicle? Civic
27. Something your not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? Nordy's
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Dan-o
33. One place that I go to over and over? church
34. One person who emails me regularly? Kori
35. Favorite place to eat? home

2 comments:

Jennifer Bohnart said...

oh I love your answers! I just thought this was so fun when I saw it! Love your stinkin cute pumpkin card too. Hugs to you!!!

Lynette said...

Thanks a ton for thinking of me. You made my day like you always do. I will pass this along and get it posted on my blog ASAP. Thanks again for being so dang awesome to me. YOU ROCK.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails