pin it button

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

February Play Group Layouts and 6

Layout #1 (Play Group 2/2010 - Topstitch):

Layout #2 (Play Group 2/2010 - Topstitch):

Layout #3 (Play Group 2/2010 - Topstitch):
Play Group for February is coming up and it's not too late to sign up to come. These are the three two page layouts we will be making using the darling Topstitch kit. Feel free to click on any image to see it larger. Come on, you know you want to see my beautiful granddaughter close up! I mean really, she is the cutest baby in the world.

Class Dates and Times for February are:
  • Tuesday, February 9, 10 am - 1 pm (VERY full already)
  • Tuesday, February 9, 7-10 pm (LOTS of room left)
  • Wednesday, February 10, 10 am - 1 pm (LOTS of room left)
  • Thursday, February 11, 7- 10 pm (about half full)

Please email me (Pedermom@aol.com) to sign up. You can read more about how Play Group works on the left side of my blog. If you will include your phone number in your email I will call you for your credit or debit card information for payment on your order. As always you are only required to purchase the Basic Kit to attend, but are more than welcome to purchase the Better or Best kits, or anything else in the current Idea Book as well. I have linked many of the items below to their page on my website so that you can see them. I hope that is helpful.

Basic Kit
Topstitch Level 2 Paper Pack (X7120B) - $12.95
Topstitch Level 2 MyStickease (X7120C) - $4.95
Soft Suede Pinwheels (Z1270) - $5.95
Karen's Cutting Guide - FREE
Karen's Instruction and Help - FREE

Subtotal: $23.95
Total with Shipping and Tax: $27.36


Better Kit = Basic Kit plus the following:
Mini-Medley Colonial White Collection (Z1276) - $4.95
Chocolate Stamp Pad (Z2111) - $5.25
Chocolate Marker (Z2311) - $2.95
Round Sponge (Z697) - $1.25
3D Foam Tape (Z1151) - $5.95

Subtotal: $44.20*

*At this level you qualify to purchase the Stamp of the Month for 25% off ($17.21)

Best Kit = Basic and Better Kits plus the following:
Togetherness Stamp Set (D1402) - $22.95
Cocktail Alphabet Stamp Set (E1015) - $34.95


Subtotal: $102.10**

**At this purchase level you qualify for the Stamp of the Month for FREE!


Subtotal $102.10

I hope you can come!

And, in case you are counting with me...SIX (SIX I tell you!) more days until Easton comes home!

8 comments:

Brandie said...

Karen are your customers not ordering the stamp set with the kits at all?? Mine really are liking the whole thing I offer both options but they are really liking having the stamp sets that match the paper packs. Those are some really great layouts!! I like them might have to copy a little.

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

Karen these layouts are SHARP! Wish I could fly to Utah and Play! Ps. I haven't forgotten your email-I am just finishing the HAS swap & have to plow!
6 more days! yeah!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Your layouts are gorgeous and so is little Daci.

cnelson said...

Less than a week!! woohoo!! Such cute los!!!

Nicole Norris said...

Very cute. I am using this kit next month for my class. I am so excited for you! (about Easton coming home)

Karla Kroese said...

Great layouts! Again, wish I could come and play!

Amy said...

Can't wait, in fact I already have the cutest pics for them :)

Anonymous said...

Karen, I am such a huge fan of your blog. The work you do for scrapbook layouts and cards is just amazing. Thank you for such beautiful inspiration!

Oh, I also love how you share about your family. I can just practically feel your excitement about Easton's fast approaching home coming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails