pin it button

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Whole Lotta "New"

Don't you love the smell of a new car, or the fresh new carpets in a new house, or the soft sweet skin of a new baby? I do too! New is almost always special. And the new things that I have to share today are no exception. So, get ready for a whole lotta 'new'!

1. New Year: Happy 2010! I hope this year is filled with happiness, love and laughter for all of you!

2. New Idea Book: The Close To My Heart Spring 2010 Idea Book is live today. I have a photo of it on the left side of my blog and by clicking on that photo you can view the book page by page. It's gorgeous and full of fun new products and amazingly outstanding artwork and ideas. You can order from this Idea Book by clicking here, which will take you to my website, then click 'shop online'.

3. New Stamp of the Month: The January Stamp of the Month (D1406 - True Friends, set of 11) is available starting today (through January 31). There are several ways to get it:
  • earn it FREE when you spend $100 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 75% off ($5.74) when you spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 50% off ($11.74) when you spend $50 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • earn it for 25% off ($17.21) when you spend $25 or more (before shipping and tax)
  • purchase it for full retail price ($22.95)
I've included a photo of a standard (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card I made using this set. I've also included a scan of the carrier sheet in the stamp set so you can see all of the images. The actual size of this carrier sheet is 6" x 6". Isn't this an awesome and versatile set? It's great for card making or scrapbooking and includes some fun and trendy brackets and frames, as well as four great sentiments.

Close To My Heart products used: True Friends Stamp Set (D1406), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Cranberry Cardstock (1272), Basic 12" x 12" Textured Cardstock Combo Pack (X5747), Silhouette Level 2 Paper Pack (X7090B), Silhouette Creative Basics Pack (no longer available), Versamark Pad (Z891), White Daisy Embossing Powder (Z673), Black Embossing Powder (Z670), Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1103), Fresh Shapes Dimensional Elements (Z1019), Cranberry Marker (Z2316), Corner Rounder (Z578), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151), Sanding Kit (Z1294).

4. New Sign-Up Special: Along with the current Felicity Special (click here for more information), comes an awesome Sign Up Special. During the month of January, when you sign up to be a new Consultant with Close To My Heart, you get the Felicity kit absolutely FREE with your New Consultant Kit. It's only $99 for your New Consultant Kit (before shipping and tax) and you will not believe the great stuff that comes in it. In fact you get over $350 worth of products for that $99. Here is a photo of what comes in your kit and a list of the products.

In addition to Business Training and Marketing Supplies, the products you will receive are:
· My Acrylix® Beautiful Day Incentive Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Bee Mine Petite Perks Stamp Set
· Veranda Workshops on the Go™ Guide
· Spring 2010 B&T Duos® Sampler
· Connections Club™ Reward: Sprinkles
· Connections Club™ Cards (25)
· Color Swatches
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment
· 12" * 12" White Daisy Cardstock (24)

· My Acrylix® Follow Your Heart Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Authentic Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® One of a Kind Stamp Set

· My Acrylix® Cherished Flourishes Stamp Set
· 2" * 3V" My Acrylix® Block
· 4" * 4" My Acrylix® Block
· Barn Red Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Garden Green Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Filigree Charms
· Just Blooms® Spring Blossom
· Brown StazOn® Ink Pad
· Mini-Medley Antique Copper Accents
· Double Scrubber
· My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
· Bonding Memories® Glue (1.7 oz.)
· Sponge


To sign up right now, click here. Close To My Heart notifies me quickly when you sign up and I will contact you to set up some time to do training, answer questions and help you get started. I have a wonderful team of consultants with Close To My Heart called The Pacemakers (because we keep 'the Heart' pumpin'!). We have lots of fun together creating and building our businesses.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy new year.

Laurel said...

Wow, love your card! Happy New Year!

cnelson said...

Happy New Year Karen!! Great new stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails