|5" x 7" card by Karen Pedersen, made with the January 2015 Stamp of the Month (This Moment)|
Happy New Year! I wish you all a year full of family and fun, success and sentiment, and joy and happiness.
As I am writing this, I am looking out my studio window to about 6" of beautiful white snow. It's cold out there (10 degrees!) but it's beautiful. I love Utah snow if I can just sit in my warm home and not go out in it. Ha! Luckily, today is one of those day! I'm staying warm and cozy inside and enjoying the gorgeous view from my window.
There are THREE great specials in January. We are kicking the new year off with a BANG! Here's what you'll find in today's post:
- January is National Papercrafting Month: Get Your Exclusive NOTED Kit
- MORE Hostess Rewards
- January Stamp of the Month
1. January is National Papercrafting Month: Get Your Exclusive NOTED Kit:
In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, Close To My Heart invites you to reflect on the things that make you who you are and on what you want to accomplish in the coming months. Then, with the help of the Year >> Noted paper kit, record your experiences and goals! During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24) for only $5—that’s over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book.
The paper kit for both options includes:
- a C-size stamp set (24 stamp images)
- Gold foil stickers (100 stickers)
- 4-Cardstocks (1 light mint, 1 light coral, 2 white daisy)
- 2- B&T Duos™ papers ( one side is a light coral pattern and the other is six 4" x 6" squares of multiple patterns. Both B&T sheets have a gold arrow zip strip perfect for accents and borders)
- My Creations Mini-Book - Kraft* (holds 4" x 6" and 3" x 4" photos and cards)
All items in the kit are specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $34worth of product for only $10 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book!
But the fun doesn’t end there—included on the sticker sheet, you will find a large golden seal. Once the year is done and all the pages are filled, seal up your book and create a mini time capsule that you can open years from now. Remember, this deal is only available for January, so make sure to get your own Year >> Noted paper kit today for the perfect start to a crafty year!
Order your kit on my website today. You'll be prompted to add your kit before you check out. Another cool thing is that when you qualify for this special, you also qualify for the January Stamp of the Month for only $5.
2. MORE Hostess Rewards:
During the month of January, all Gatherings that reach $350 or higher will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings, so join in the celebration and watch your earnings grow!
My calendar is filling up fast. Contact me ASAP to schedule your in-home gathering (801.360.9896, firstname.lastname@example.org). You can choose if you want your guests to make 2 cards or a 1-page 12" x 12" layout. If you are local and want to host a gathering in your home, I have the following dates available:
- Wednesday morning or evening, January 14
- Thursday evening, January 15
- Tuesday morning or evening, January 27
- Wednesday morning or evening, January 28
3. January Stamp of the Month (This Moment): This set is perfect for Valentine cards or scrapbooking people you love. As always, the Stamp of the Month is only available during it's month and is only $5 ($12.95 savings) with every $50 ordered (before shipping and tax). Spend $100, get 2, and so on. When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before you check out.
I created the 5" x 7" card at the top of the post with this awesome set. You'll find the supplies I used, along with photos and links, at the end of this post for your convenience.