Welcome to the Simply Inspired Noted Paper Kit Blog Hop! I'm sure you will not be disappointed! This kit is available only in January (National Papercrafting Month) and is only $5 with a $50 order (or $10 if you also want the little kraft mini-album you will see in my project). If you don't already have a Close To My Heart Consultant of your own, you can purchase these featured items right here on my website. You'll be prompted to add your noted kit before you check out.
If you have come here from the genius of papercrafting, Pamela Connor's blog, you are on the right path. This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here.
This is what comes in the Noted Kit:
- a C-size stamp set (24 stamp images)
- Gold foil stickers (100 stickers)
- 4-Cardstocks (1 light mint, 1 light coral, 2 white daisy)
- 2- B&T Duos™ papers ( one side is a light coral pattern and the other is six 4" x 6" squares of multiple patterns. Both B&T sheets have a gold arrow zip strip perfect for accents and borders)
- My Creations Mini-Book - Kraft* (holds 4" x 6" and 3" x 4" photos and cards)
Now, on to my project:
I have chosen to create a mini-album highlighting one of our granddaughters, Sage's first year. This paper felt perfect to use for baby to me, and I love that this mini-album can hold photos, Picture My Life cards, stamped pieces, and journaling. You can use both 6" x 4" pieces and 3" x 4" pieces.
This little album measures 7 3/4" x 4 3/4" and is about 1" thick. There are so many things you can do with this little book. I have already bought about 6 of them! At the end of the post you'll see a list of the products I've used in addition to the Noted Kit, as well as photos and links to my website for your convenience.
A few things to note in my album are:
1. I created a layered look with the Noted papers and stickers in the kit, as well as one of the zip strips from the papers on the cover.
2. I used gold embossing to emboss each month number on a sticker in the corner of each of the photos.
3. I accented several pieces with the stamp set that came in the Noted kit. I used 3 stamp pads: Glacier, Sorbet and Flaxen.
4. I used Hopscotch Picture My Life cards throughout the book in addition to the papers, stickers and stamps that came with the Noted kit. They coordinate beautifully! I love the way they look together.
5. I printed journaling for the book from my computer and used font colors that blended with the Noted kit.
6. I used a few other embellishments throughout the book that you'll find listed at the very end of the post. I also rounded the corners of each piece.
Here are photos of each of the layouts:
Now hop on over to the dynamite Dana Kessler's blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all of the Close To My Heart Consultants in the hop to get some great crafting ideas with the Noted kit. There are 12 of us hoppin' this time and you won't want to miss a single project.
Contact me or shop directly from my website to get your Seasonal Expressions I products today. Or, contact me directly (801.360.9896, firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. Have fun hoppin'!