I have really enjoyed playing with the National Papercrafting Month paper pack, Noted. There are less than 2 weeks left to get it! When January is gone, so is the kit. I took some of the left over papers I had after making my mini-album (see it here) and created this card. I added a Hopscotch Picture My Life card, a few of the stickers from the Hopscotch Complements, and a stamp set and came up with something fun. I ALWAYS am in need of thank you cards, so I went that direction.
Just a reminder that this kit is only available during January, and is only $5 with a $50 order. If you want the mini-album included, it's $10 (which is what the mini-album is at full price all by itself!). What a deal! When ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add your kit(s) before you check out. Also, you qualify for the January Stamp of the Month for only $5 ($12.95 savings) with your $50 order as well. You'll also be prompted to add this at the end of your order.
I have included a products used list at the end of this post, complete with photos and links for your convenience.
Technique Tip: You may have noticed that my flower has different colored petals. I stamped it once in Chocolate, once in Flaxen, once in Glacier and once in Sorbet. I cut the petals I wanted out of the Flaxen, Glacier and Sorbet flowers and adhered those petals to the chocolate flower. Voila! Multi-colored flower!
Here is what comes in your Noted Kit:
- a C-size stamp set (24 stamp images)
- Gold foil stickers (100 stickers)
- 4-Cardstocks (1 light mint, 1 light coral, 2 white daisy)
- 2- B&T Duos™ papers ( one side is a light coral pattern and the other is six 4" x 6" squares of multiple patterns. Both B&T sheets have a gold arrow zip strip perfect for accents and borders)
- My Creations Mini-Book - Kraft* (holds 4" x 6" and 3" x 4" photos and cards)