pin it button

Monday, January 11, 2016

Floral Thinking of You Card



I created this 6" x 6" card using the January Stamp of the Month. I love the look. In fact, I use this pattern a lot when I'm creating a 6" x 6" card. I just think it's so pleasing to look at...almost like a quilt.  I'll give you paper measurements a little bit later in the post, and I'll include a supplies used list at the very end, complete with photos and links for your convenience.

As a reminder, this stamp set is only available in January and can be yours for only $5 ($12.95 discount) with every $50 you order (before shipping and tax).  Order $100, get 2...and so on.  When shopping on my website, you'll be prompted to add your set(s) before checking out.






Now, let's go back to those measurements:
  • The card is a 6" x 6" card, which means you'll need to cut a 12" x 12" piece of paper in half (6" x 12") and fold in half. You can leave the fold on top or on the side. I chose a top fold for this card.
  • Each of the squares are 2 7/8" 
  • The circle in the middle is a 3" circle
  • The sentiment banner is 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Have fun creating a card like this for yourselves!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails