pin it button

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Team Builders with Close To My Heart



Close To My Heart holds an event in January that is just for Directors and above and cruiser earners with the company. It is an amazing event where we learn great leadership and team building strategies, and spend time together sharing ideas.  It is fabulous and I'm so excited that the 2016 Team Builders event begins tomorrow and goes through Saturday.  Eeeek! I can hardly wait! I even have 3 team members who will be attending with me!

We will be in Salt Lake City, UT.  I'm cool with that since it's just a hop, skip and a jump down the road from me. 


Not only is this event amazing, but it's a time to spend with some of my favorite CTMH friends from across the US and Canada.  It's amazing how much we learn from each other.

I love being part of a company that values it's Consultants and does so much to help us be successful. Did I mention that this event is not only held for and tailored to the leaders of the company, but it's FREE to attend?  Again,  I love being part of a company that values it's Consultants and does so much to help us be successful!  Want to join the fun of CTMH?  Click here to join my team.

Here are a few fun pictures from the last Team Builders event. Yep, those are matching jammies, courtesy of my bud, Lisa Stenz.


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails