pin it button

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Life is GOOD!


This past week has been a whirlwind!  It began a week ago when my friend, Amy flew in to spend a few days with me before we headed to the Close To My Heart Team Builders event in Salt Lake City.  We spent a few days just enjoying each other, then headed to Team Builders.  We spent the next 3 days at Team Builders. I returned home on Saturday evening, spent Sunday as a tour guide with my hubby for the brand new City Center temple, then had a brand new, straight from heaven grandbaby on Monday, and our twin grand'babies' turned 4 on Tuesday.

I hope you'll indulge me as I share a few of those amazing experiences with you...

Team Builders: I told you a little bit about this last week as I was preparing to go.  You can read about it here.  I love my team and enjoyed learning great leadership principles, business practices, and even took a gorgeous letting class.  Here are a few photos from Team Builders.  I'd love to have YOU join my team.  It's easy, peasy. Just click here.

All of the attendees at Team Builders

I have been very blessed with a team of hundreds that are all so very awesome.  These two ladies are my two Directors, Kimberly and Brenda and they are over the top amazing. 
After classes ended on Thursday evening, several of us went to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearse.  Fabulous!

The gorgeous view from our hotel room at the City Creek Marriott
Close To My Heart brought in Waffle Love for an afternoon snack on Saturday.  It was delish. Here I am with my buddies (and roomies), Michelle, Amy and Lisa.
After festivities ended on Saturday, several of us made the trek to Provo to attend the new Provo City Center Temple open house.

I got home late Saturday night, and then Sunday morning Dan the Man and I were up bright and early. We have the privilege of being tour guides for young women on Sundays for the next 2 months at the new Provo City Center Temple.  I snapped this gorgeous shot as we were walking in.




Monday was a BIG day for our family. We welcomed grandchild #6 to the world. Easton and Daysha added Baylor Aloa Pedersen to the family at 7 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19.5" long. She is a beauty!  We are smitten!
Baylor Aloa Pedersen

Daysha and Baylor.  Two beautiful girls

Meeting Baylor for the first time

Sage is already in love with her baby sister.


When I saw Baylor, I was immediately reminded of her daddy as a newborn.  Easton's pictures are top left and bottom right.  Baylor is top right and bottom left. Don't you agree they are almost twinners?
Speaking of twins...ours turned 4 on Tuesday.  Livvi and Street make me smile every day. Happy birthday, sweet grandkiddos!
Happy birthday, Street and Livvi!

Check back here on Friday for another card that will be available on my February 4-5 Card Buffets!


1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Congratulations on your newest grandbaby. They are such a blessing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails